Summer is the perfect time to start educational therapy. Today, Rachel & Steph both share their summer plans and why they love starting with new clients over the summer. Also, they chat about some of the great and creative ways educational therapy can be done over the summer and why it feels so freeing for educational therapists, learners, and parents alike.
How to connect with us:
- Join our FB Group
- in our e-mail list
- Rachel’s Kapp Educational Therapy Group website
- Steph’s My Ed Therapist website
- @learnsmarterpodcast, @kappedtherapy, @myedtherapist
Other episodes mentioned:
- Ep 4: Creating a Study Plan
- On-Air Coaching Calls
- 36: On Air Coaching Call with Christine Walsh
- 40: How to Start Fostering Independence with Your Learner with Meg Cunningham
- 44: School Partnership & Comprehension Strategies with Evelize Ramos
- 55: How to Think Small to Get Big Wins with Jenny Crandall
- Success Stories
- 46: Dispelling the Stigma of Educational Therapy with Ari Sokolov (Success Stories)
- 48: Success Stories with Kathryn Schnabel AKA Milkshake Girl’s Mom
- 53: Alex’s Educational Therapy Journey (Success Stories)
JOIN OUR SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY!
Enter your name and email to stay connected and get notified when there’s a new episode.