Elizabeth Hamblet joins Rachel & Steph to chat about:
- accommodations for college learners
- the biggest misconceptions about accommodations
- what learners can do to prepare for college in high school
- how you get accommodations
- what the laws are
- What are typical accommodations
- How asking doesn’t always lead to accommodations
On Patreon: Elizabeth joins Rachel & Steph for an extended conversation about how the field of college accommodations has shifted in recent years, whether or not you should disclose diagnoses in the college application process and if there are specific schools that are better for learners with diverse learning needs or ADHD.
Connect with Elizabeth:
Facebook Group: LD Advisory
From High School to College: Steps to Success for Students with Disabilities
Support us on Patreon:
How to connect with us:
Rachel’s Kapp Educational Therapy Group website
Steph’s My Ed Therapist website
@learnsmarterpodcast, @kappedtherapy, @myedtherapist
JOIN OUR SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY!
Enter your name and email to stay connected and get notified when there’s a new episode.